Aaron Perry


  • Home
  • |
  • All Episodes
  • |
  • Episode 39 – Dayna Seraye, Embodied Wisdom, Yoga & Leadership
Y On Earth - Podcast Cover
Stewardship & Sustainability Series
Episode 39 - Dayna Seraye, Embodied Wisdom, Yoga & Leadership

Dayna Seraye, co-founder of the Hanuman Academy, Hanuman Festival, and Hanuman Adventures, is a facilitator of transformational experience – especially through the practice of embodied wisdom. Over the past 15 years, Dayna has taught and studied yoga, breathwork, and other healing modalities in the United States, India and elsewhere around the world.

She invites us to consider that only 5% of our neurological interaction with reality is “conscious,” and that the other 95% is “sub-conscious,” much like the way only a very small portion of an iceberg is revealed above sea level. Thus, Dayna instructs us, it is imperative that we cultivate the tools and practices that deeply heal, that “clean out our Chakras, like energetic hygiene,” and substantially mitigate our fear-based fight/flight/freeze response systems in order to become truly effective leaders. Emphasizing the wisdom intrinsic to our bodies, Dayna invites us to open our capacity to “listening” to this wisdom, and to recognize that leadership and sustainability are “inside out jobs.” Understanding emotional intelligence and our nervous systems is essential to this work.

The teachings and wisdom that Dayna shares not only guide us to deeper, more meaningful, and more health-ful lives on the individual level, they are also the blue-print for the transformation of culture and society requisite to realize a future grounded in care, regeneration, stewardship and sustainability.

Ms. Seraye received her BA from Naropa University, where she created and completed a self-guided curriculum: “Harmonious Living: Self & Society.” She is one of the VIP presenters at the upcoming summit (May 17-19, Boulder, CO): “Massively Mobilizing Sustainability” – discounted tickets are available at yonearth.org/summit2019 with code: COMMUNITY
You can learn more about Dayna’s work at daynaseraye.com as well as hanumanacademy.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to the
Y on Earth Community Podcast:

Listen On Stitcher